What are Elgato’s Sponsorship Requirements?
As much as we would love to sponsor everyone, we have to focus on working with the best personalities or teams that fit our brand and vision. We choose who we sponsor from a variety of factors, including channel size, content type, online persona, target audience and more. We know it’s not fair to judge an individual or a team solely on numbers, so we handle all sponsorship requests on a case by case basis.
If you think you have what it takes and want to become sponsored, you can reach out to the sponsorships team by using the form at elgato.com/partnerships
Not sure what to include?
If you don’t already have a presentation, here is an easy to follow template:
- Who are you/your organization?
- What kind of content do you produce and on what outlets/services?
- What are the sizes of your audiences on such outlets/services?
- What platforms do you play on? What types of games do you play?
- Why you would like a sponsorship/partnership from/with Elgato Gaming?
- What kind of value or support can you provide Elgato Gaming?
- What would you like to see in return from Elgato Gaming?
- What are your relevant social links? (YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
A couple things to think about when submitting:
PLEASE BE BRIEF AND CONCISE. Reading through pages of text will unfortunately make things much more difficult for us to read and review. Short paragraphs and bullet points are your friends.
If you don’t have a YouTube or Twitch channel set up yet, it might be best that you build that out for a bit first before reaching out to us.
Professionalism, correct spelling and proper grammar all go a long way.
Tell us what your value is to Elgato Gaming. Help us understand what makes your content special. All that will help push your proposal through.
Lastly, please understand that we’re a very small team here at Elgato and with the high volume of submissions, we may not be able to reply to every single one. We definitely review every single submission and we ask that you don’t get discouraged if you don’t hear back from us. If we are interested, we’ll absolutely reach out for more information.