Screen Link has two parts - an iOS app, and a compatible application in Windows or macOS.
Your iOS device will connect to your computer via Wi-Fi.
The following are the setup steps:
1) Download and install the latest version of 4K Capture Utility for Windows or Game Capture software for macOS.
• 4K Capture Utility
• Game Capture software
2) Install the Screen Link app on your iOS device - here is the iTunes App Store Link.
3) On the iOS device, open the Settings app and navigate to the “Control Center” settings.
4) Tap on "Cutomize Controls".
5) Scroll down to “More Controls” and tap the green "+" icon next to “Screen Recordings”.
6) Go to the home screen and swipe up from the bottom to open Control Center.
7) Long tap on the "Screen Recording" icon to open the Settings.
8) From the list, select "Screen Link".
9) To start Screen Link, tap on “Start Broadcast”.
10) On the PC or Mac, launch 4K Capture Utility or Game Capture software.
11) Screen Link will be picked up automatically. If a capture card is connected to the computer, then the Screen Link source must be chosen in the Settings.