Release Date: 20 December 2022
Here are the changes in Stream Deck 6.0.2.
You can download Stream Deck 6.0.2 by clicking on the links below.
What's new in Stream Deck 6.0.2?
This might be our longest list of new features and changes yet, so let's dive in!
⚠️ Before updating, please create a backup of your Stream Deck profiles.
🆕 Introducing Stream Deck +
Iconic Stream Deck tech with customizable LCD keys, dials, and touch strip.
🆕 Volume Controller Plugin
Easily control volume levels of individual applications on your Windows machine.
Volume Controller is installed with Stream Deck 6.0 and works with all Stream Deck devices.
🔁 Plugin Updates for Stream Deck + Dials
Camera Hub, Wave Link, Control Center, Hotkeys, and the brand-new Volume Controller all support dial actions now.
Zoom with Facecam Pro, tweak audio levels, adjust lights, control Photoshop brush size, and much more.
Plugin updates are automatically installed from the Stream Deck store.
📌 Overhauled Icons
Icons for many actions and plugins have received a fresh coat of paint. Additionally, stylized faders — spanning two keys that display current levels — have been added for Camera Hub and Wave Link.
📃 Streamlined Actions List
Some actions are now grouped in categories for easier discoverability.
- Multi Action
💻 Native Apple Silicon Support
It's here — Stream Deck is now a native Apple Silicon binary.
📺 High DPI Support on Windows
By updating the core of Stream Deck, we've introduced high-DPI support that keeps Stream Deck looking razor-sharp and perfectly scaled on high-resolution displays.
🎨 Animated WEBP Support
Action icons now support animated webp images alongside GIFs. Animated webp files are higher quality and use less CPU.
🛠️ General Changes
- Removed legacy Game Capture software integration.
- The macOS minimum OS requirement is now macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Improved handling of misbehaving or crashing plugins.
- When dragging an action around, you will now see it under the mouse cursor.
- Multi Actions have alternating colored rows for improved readability.
- (New in 6.0.1) Fixed a bug that would cause plugins to vanish from the action list.
- (New in 6.0.1) Multi Action & Dial Stacks work after system resumes from sleep.
- (New in 6.0.1) Dial Stack view has been aligned.
- (New in 6.0.1) macOS installer is now a universal application and does not require Rosetta on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Many bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements.
🛠️ New changes in Stream Deck 6.0.2
- Fixed a text rendering bug on keys (Windows)
- Add missing Runtime libraries (Windows)
- Resolved an issue causing title style and size to not be migrated from Stream Deck 5.3 to 6.0.
- Set default font to Arial Bold, thanks to community feedback.
- Fixed a bug where restore and/or migration of profiles failed if the tmp and user folder are on different drives.
- Resolved an issue with profiles after duplicating a profile.
- Exiting from a plugin profile will now go back to the correct profile.