This guide will cover pairing and using Light Remote with Key Light MK.2.
- Elgato Light Remote
- Elgato Key Light MK.2 (To identify your Key Light, click here)
- 2 x AAA batteries
1) Open Control Center and click the Light Remote Icon.
2) Select Start Pairing...
3) Press and hold A, B, or C on the Light Remote for 5 seconds until rapid flashing occurs.
4) Hold the remote before the light until it flashes once, indicating a successful pairing.
Note: If pairing fails, the light will flash five times.
Using Light Remote
Light Remote can control up to 3 x Key Light MK.2.
1) Select the desired light (A, B, or C). The selected button illuminates for 20 seconds.
2) Adjust brightness/color temperature: Short press + or -; long press for min/max settings.
3) Press the Favorite button 1 or 2 for 3 seconds to store the current brightness and color temperature settings. To use your Favorites, short press the 1 or 2 button.
To recall stored settings, short press the Favorite button 1 or 2.
Light Remote can measure ambient light and adjust your light's brightness automatically.
1) Open Control Center and set the target brightness for Key Light MK.2.
2) Press buttons A, B, or C to select the light for automatic adjustment.
3) Hold the remote's sensor at the light source, then short press the AUTO button. The light will adjust its brightness, signaled by the AUTO button flashing.
4) Once the adjustment is complete, the light will flash once, and the AUTO button light will turn off.
Press and hold buttons A, B, or C for 10 seconds until it starts flashing fast and your light flashes 5x.