What's new in Control Center 1.5?
🆕 Support for Key Light MK.2
Control Center now supports Key Light MK.2, which is compatible with 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks.
🛠️ Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Implemented multiple CPU optimizations, reducing background CPU usage from ~3% to less than ~0.1%. (Measured on AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3D)
- Wi-Fi networks set as 2.4/5 Ghz and mixed WPA2/WPA3 security are shown as compatible.
- Improved device discovery and resilience to intermittent Wi-Fi dropouts, reducing instances where lights disappear from Control Center.
- Added new Ring Light firmware version 1.0.4 (149), which resolves issues when using Wi-Fi networks with quotation marks (“) or backslashes () in the name.
- Resolved a bug that erroneously displayed a low battery notification for Key Light Mini when charge levels were actually sufficient