This article shares recommended OBS Studio Settings for Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro.
Video Settings for Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro
Source properties (Right click on source in scene -> Properties)
- Resolution/FPS type: Custom
- Resolution: Match the resolution of the source input.
- FPS: Match the fps of the input into the 4K60 Pro. If its over 60 fps, like 144 hz, set to 60 fps anyways.
- Video Format: YV12
- YUV color space: 709.
- YUV color range: Partial.
- Buffering: Disable
- Audio output mode: Capture Audio Only (If you wish for audio to be played back over your computer's speakers/headphones, you can use "Output Desktop Audio")
Audio Settings for the Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro
Audio (Settings -> Audio)
The native audio format of the 4K60 Pro is 48 kHz.
We recommend setting OBS Studio's audio format to 48 kHz as well.
If you do this, make sure your audio devices such as microphone and headphones are also set to 48 kHz in the Windows audio settings to reduce the chance of audio issues.