Below is a comprehensive list of Elgato Stream Deck software releases.
Before updating Elgato Stream Deck, you may want to visit the Preferences and Export or Backup your Profile.
Usually no problems happen with each update, but if a rare issue occurs, you'll be able to import your Profile again, with all of your icons and actions intact.
Elgato Stream Deck 4.7
Mixer - Play Ads action
Partnered streamers on Mixer can now easily trigger advertisement breaks directly from Stream Deck. This new action will appear in the Mixer category.
Support for Streamlabs OBS for Mac
Streamlabs OBS was recently released on macOS. We've made sure it works with Stream Deck.
Action to show and hide the G-Keys Action Bar
There's a new action that will show or hide the G-Keys Action Bar. G-Keys are the special keys found on some Corsair Keyboards. Learn how to use G-Keys on your CORSAIR K55 and K95 with Stream Deck
General fixes and improvements
- Stream Deck is ready for the next major Windows 10 update
- Optimized the Stream Deck app to launch faster when using multiple Stream Deck devices
- Fixed a bug where the Soundboard Loop/Stop mode would not stop sound playback
- Improved Stream Deck Mobile (Android) connection when the host computer is using a virtual network interface
- Fixed a rare issue where replacing a folder with an action and moving the action into the folder would delete the folder
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the Stream Deck app to crash when uninstalling an integration
Elgato Stream Deck 4.6
Stream Deck Mobile for Android
We've read your tweets, Facebook comments, Reddit threads and Discord messages, and we’ve heard you loud and clear. Stream Deck Mobile now brings professional stream control, powerful integrations and the iconic Stream Deck workflow to your Pixel, Galaxy and other Android devices. Stream Deck Mobile for Android requirements:
- Android 6.0 or newer
- Stream Deck 4.6 software
- A reliable Wi-Fi connection
Siri Shortcuts for Stream Deck Mobile on iOS
With this update, Stream Deck Mobile for iOS introduces Siri Shortcuts to trigger actions — hands free. Simply convert your Stream Deck actions and multi actions into Siri Shortcuts, and say things like "Hey Siri, turn on Key Light" or "Hey Siri, go live.” The possibilities are endless. Setup is simple:
- Set up actions in the Stream Deck software on your PC or Mac.
- In Stream Deck Mobile on your iOS device, tap the microphone icon to see your list of actions.
- Tap an action to create a shortcut.
- Record a personal phrase you will say to trigger the shortcut e.g. “Turn on Key Light.”
Voila! Now, saying "Hey Siri, turn on Key Light” will have you illuminating on command like never before. Just make sure that the phrase you use is distinct enough to not be mistaken for a different Siri shortcut. Learn more about Siri Shortcuts and Stream Deck here
Stream Deck Mobile trial period now 30 days
Thousands tried and subscribed in just 3 days. Now you get 30 to see how Stream Deck Mobile optimizes your workflow in new ways.
Soundboard: Fade In and Fade Out effects
With a selectable fade in or fade out duration, you have even more control over your sound effects. Options include Fade In, Fade Out, Fade In and Out, and durations from 1 to 5 seconds.
General fixes and improvements
- New firmware improves sleep behavior for Stream Deck Mini, Stream Deck and Stream Deck XL. For example, sleep mode is activated when logging off with Win+L.
- With Stream Deck 4.5, G-keys integration was added for CORSAIR K95 Platinum keyboards. With this update, CORSAIR K55 G-keys are now supported in Stream Deck.
- Overall improvements.
Elgato Stream Deck 4.5
Corsair K95 integration
This update adds Stream Deck functionality to select Corsair Keyboards, a major first in two ways: your keyboard just got more powerful through a free software update, and it's the first peripheral -- that isn’t Stream Deck -- to integrate with the Stream Deck software and its powerful features. Put simply, your G-keys now give you access to Stream Deck actions and integrations.
- K95 Platinum
- K95 Platinum XT
- K95 Platinum SE
Use the Stream Deck software to drag and drop actions onto G-keys, personalize your configuration with custom icons for different games and apps. When it's showtime, tap to switch scenes, launch media, post tweets and more. You can even trigger GIFs, images, videos and audio to invigorate your stream like never before.
While your programmed actions can be viewed in the Stream Deck software, a floating Action Bar always displays them on screen for quick reference. This Action Bar can be dismissed by selecting Hide Action Bar via your Windows Systems Tray or macOS Menu Bar.
To enable cross functionality, the latest version of both the CORSAIR iCUE software and Elgato Stream Deck software must be installed and running.
Elgato Stream Deck 4.4
Stream Deck 4.4 for macOS and Windows is now available to all users and comes jam-packed with new features:
Multi Action Switch
Similar to Hotkey Switch, Multi Action Switch alternates between two Multi Actions.
In the example below, we have one Multi Action to start streaming and a second to stop streaming. Upon the first tap of our Multi Action Switch key, we'll launch our intro scene, tweet that we're live, etc. A second tap will then launch our closing scene, turn off the lights, etc. And a third tap will relaunch our Going Live Multi Action. You get the picture.
As the title implies, Random Action triggers a random action from a list.
Find Random Action under Stream Deck in the actions list on the right, and drag it onto a key.
Then open the Random Action and drag actions over to it. Add as many as you'd like!
From triggering sound effects to posting Tweets, randomization is a great way to keep things fresh.
Use one Stream Deck to switch a profile on another Stream Deck
You read that right. If you have two Stream Decks, you can use one to change profiles on the other.
Take a Stream Deck and Stream Deck Mini, for example. By assigning six different profiles to the six keys on Stream Deck Mini, it essentially becomes a master profile switcher for the 15-key Stream Deck.
Soundboard output options (Windows only)
Soundboard actions can be routed to different audio outputs on Windows.
In addition to being able to blast a siren on your studio speakers, now you can also send audio directly to a specific output, separate from your main audio device such as a virtual audio device. Now you can troll your friends in Discord using Voicemeeter. Your options are limited only by your number of outputs.
Back up all profiles
Backing up all your profiles is much easier than before. In Profiles settings there is now a Back Up All option. We always recommend backing up your profiles after an intense session of Stream Deck customization. You know, just in case.
* Add support for OBS 24.0.4 and later on macOS
* Profiles can be created by clicking on the Profile dropdown menu in the main window, and clicking New Profile.
* Improved support for displays with small resolutions.
* In rare cases, Open action App/File paths with special characters would fail on Windows systems. This is now fixed.
* Improved Chinese support.
* The Website action now supports mailto and keyboard maestro custom URLs.
* Folders can now be entered and exited with the keyboard shortcut "Return".
Elgato Stream Deck 4.3
Introducing Stream Deck XL
You've asked for it, and here it is: Stream Deck XL, the biggest Stream Deck yet! Featuring a staggering 32 customizable LCD keys, Stream Deck XL takes live production control to a whole new level. Instantly activate scenes, launch media, switch cameras, tweak lighting, adjust audio, post tweets – you know the drill. It's everything you love about Stream Deck, expanded.
Stream Deck XL comes with a 45-degree magnetic stand plus a detachable USB 3.0 Type-C cable, and is available now for $249.99
**Learn more:** [https://www.elgato.com/gaming/stream-deck-xl]
Introducing Stream Deck Mobile
* Stream Deck will now reliably detect and work with OBS Caffeine.
* Tipeeestream actions are now available as a plugin in the Stream Deck Store.
* To support all layouts from 6 to 32 LCD keys, the Stream Deck software window can now be resized by clicking and dragging its corners.
* Control Center actions can now be assigned custom icons.
* Overall bug fixes and improvements.
Elgato Stream Deck 4.2
Please Note: On Windows, Elgato Stream Deck 4.2 will display that the plugin is not installed when using OBS 21.x or earlier
In Windows 10, you may see a message that "Elgato Remote Control" plugin is not available. That is the current name of the plugin that interfaces with OBS.
In macOS, OBS 21.x will simply crash on launch.
A workaround is to:
1. Update OBS. The latest version is 23.1
2. Install (or Reintall) Elgato Stream Deck 4.2
OBS 22.x may also work fine, but we always recommend that you use the latest available version of OBS.
If you do not wish to upgrade to the latest OBS from OBS 21.x, you can downgrade Elgato Stream Deck 4.2 to version 4.1, by using the links lower down in this article.
You can download OBS here:
We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.
Group support in OBS and Streamlabs OBS
OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS have the ability to combine sources into groups. With this update, Stream Deck can now control groups of sources in addition to individual sources.
Thanks to awesome developers making use of Stream Deck's SDK, a number of new integrations can be downloaded free of charge. Click the More Actions button at the bottom right of the Actions list to get started.
- Control your Philips Hue Lights: Turn on and off, change color and more with the new Philips Hue plugin.
- Control your Nanoleaf Panels: At the press of a key turn your Nanoleaf lights on, off, change the color and more.
- Control Spotify: Now the controls for Spotify are always at your fingertips; play, pause, shuffle, change volume and much more with the Spotify plugin. This even works for controlling other playback devices that are logged into the same Spotify account. Pretty cool!
- Control NVIDIA ShadowPlay: Stream Deck can control all the functions of NVIDIA ShadowPlay. Start a recording, or save the last 5 minutes of gameplay, bring up the settings or activate the in-game FPS overlay.
Bug fixes and improvements
- New Control Center icons
- Mouse wheel scrolling works again in the Actions List
- Properties of actions from plugins load faster
- Made some changes to make editing of the Stream Deck canvas easier when using Smart Profiles
- Stream Deck now detects when OBS Studio is running but the plugin is not installed and shows a message on how to install the Stream Deck OBS Studio plugin
- Lots of other bug fixes and improvements
Elgato Stream Deck 4.1
Improved Stream Deck SDK
Stream Deck 4.0 introduced Stream Deck SDK to equip third-party developers to build new integrations. In just a month, we’ve received some inspiring new plugins, which you can easily install by clicking More Actions at the bottom right of the Stream Deck app.
Stream Deck 4.1 improves the SDK by adding new APIs to make it even easier to create custom actions.
To start building your very own Stream Deck plugin, check out the Developer Documentation. Have any technical questions? Feel free to post them on the new StreamDeckSDK Subreddit.
Improved Elgato Control Center Integration
We've heard your feedback. In addition to improvements, this update adds more actions to Control Center to make the best studio lighting for content creators even better - Elgato Key Light.
- New action: Adjust Brightness
- Now you can brighten or dim by 1% per key press.
- Step size can be set to plus or minus 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 50% and 100%.
- New action: Adjust Temperature
- Now you can incrementally turn the temperature up or down with a key press.
- Step size can be set to increments ranging between 10 and 500 K.
- Set Brightness now displays percentage in the property inspector.
- Set Color Temperature now displays the kelvin value in the property inspector.
Discover Key Light. Download Control Center here.
- Enhanced reliability when copying and pasting subfolders between profiles.
- Improved script initiation when executing a shell script via an Open action on macOS.
- Title and icon update correctly when dropping a new path to an existing Open action.
- Overall bug fixes
Elgato Stream Deck 4.0.2
Elgato Stream Deck 3.31
Elgato Stream Deck 3.2
Elgato Stream Deck 3.1 (First Build Supporting Stream Deck Mini
With this update, your Stream Deck becomes more powerful than ever.
Introducing Multi Actions
If you think tapping a key to execute an action is impressive, you’ll love Multi Actions. That’s right – assign as many actions as you want to a single key, and launch them all with a tap. Either one after another separated by intervals, or simultaneously. It's your choice. Example: Start your stream, and switch to your intro countdown scene, wait 1 minute, tweet you are live, wait 3 minutes, change your scene to full screen webcam, unmute your mic, and post a welcome message to your chat - all with 1 key press.
New Timer Action
Need to set yourself a reminder? It couldn't be easier with the new Timer action. Just set the desired duration and press the key to start the countdown.
Elgato Stream Deck 3.0.1
Elgato Stream Deck 2.3.0
Elgato Stream Deck 2.2
Following the release of Streamlabs OBS (SLOBS) two months ago, we received a TON of requests for Stream Deck support. Since then, we've been hard at work with the awesome Streamlabs team to whip up an integration we think you'll love. Your Stream Deck can now:
Stream Deck automatically detects all your Streamlabs OBS scenes, and makes switching between them easier than ever. Better yet, visual feedback on Stream Deck lets you identify your active scene at a glance.
From your mic and overlays to camera angles, videos, memes and everything else - take control of your entire SLOBS setup.
Start & Stop Streaming or Recording
These actions do what they say, and they do it well!
Elgato Stream Deck 2.1
Elgato Stream Deck 2.0
Elgato Stream Deck 1.6
Elgato Stream Deck 1.5
Elgato Stream Deck 1.4
Elgato Stream Deck 1.3.0
Elgato Stream Deck 1.2.1
Elgato Stream Deck 1.1.2
Elgato Stream Deck 1.0.2
Elgato Stream Deck 1.0
- First Public Release of Elgato Stream Deck