The Elgato Stream Deck SDK is now available, using software version 4.0 and above.
Do you have an idea for a new action? Do you work on software you wish had Stream Deck integration? Now, with the SDK, you can build the perfect plugin. We can't wait to see what you'll come up with!
We'd like to thank the five launch partners who provided us with valuable feedback during development of the SDK. Their plugins are available immediately via the "More Actions..." button you'll now find on the bottom right of the Actions list.
Getting Started With The SDK
All of the information you need to start creating Actions using the SDK can be found here:
Elgato Stream Deck SDK Developers Site
For technical questions, please leave a post on the new StreamDeckSDK Subreddit. The source code of the sample plugins is on GitHub here:
How To Download New Actions Made By The SDK
To download new Actions that 3rd parties have made for Stream Deck, you'll need Elgato Stream Deck software version 4.0 or later.
1) Press the "More Actions..." button at the bottom right corner of the window.
2) Select Actions to download by browsing the list, then pressing the "Install..." button.
Current and Upcoming Projects Made By The SDK
Some pre-installed Actions are basic, meant as examples for SDK development, rather than highly exciting tools. For example, there is an Analog Clock.
Many more Actions are coming soon from lots of 3rd Party Developers. Here are some of the first solutions that will integrate via the Elgato Stream Deck SDK:
- OvrStream - delivers automated, beautifully animated alerts and overlays for streamers
- VoiceMod - free real time voice changing & modulation
- vMix - complete live video production software solution
- StreamElements - control alerts, overlays and OBS.Live
- SoundFlow - shortcuts & workflow app for Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton and more
Please note that some plugin Actions are only available for Windows.