1) Download and install Control Center from elgato.com/download
2) Open Control Center and click on the "+" icon. If Eve Light Strip is found, a number will appear next to the + button indicating how many Eve Light Strips are in range and ready for pairing.
3) Select the Eve Light Strip which will be paired and click on "Connect".
4) Select the Wi-Fi network which Elgato Key Light will be paired with. The drop-down menu will show Wi-Fi networks compatible with Eve Light Strip (2.4 GHz b/g/n with WPA/WPA-2 encryption)
Note that after pairing Eve Light Strip with Control Center, it will not be available for discovery or use in HomeKit.
5) Enter the password of the Wi-Fi network and click on "Connect". The computer will disconnect from the current Wi-Fi network and connect directly to Eve Light Strip during the pairing process. Internet connectivity will be lost for a few seconds.
6) Eve Light Strip will turn off and on again if pairing was successful.
7) Control Center will reconnect to the network the computer was on before pairing, and then wait 60 seconds for an Eve Light Strip connection.
8) If Eve Light Strip is properly paired and connected to the network, Control Center will show the Eve Light Strip controls.
Eve Light Strip Troubleshooting
If Eve Light Strip is not found by in the Wi-Fi settings, then Eve Light Strip needs to be reset.
To reset Eve Light Strip, follow these steps:
Using a small object, such as a push pin, press and hold the reset button on the side of the Eve Light Strip control unit for 10 seconds, until the light flashes red. Then release the reset button and Eve Light Strip will restart.