Pairing Eve Light Strip to your network can be done using an iOS device. Note that if you want to use Eve Light Strip with Control Center and Elgato Stream Deck on macOS, this pairing method must be used.
1) Install the Eve for homekit app on your iOS device.
2) Open the Eve app and tab on the “Settings” tab
3) Tap on “Add Accessory”
4) In the accessory list, search for Eve Light Strip.
5) Tap on Eve Light Strip to begin the pairing process.
6) After a few moments, a new screen will come up asking you to scan the HomeKit QR code or enter the HomeKit code manually.
7) After scanning the QR code or entering the code manually, it may take a few moments for Eve Light Strip to pair
8) Once pairing is complete, you can select a HomeKit room to add Eve Light Strip to.
9) After choosing a room, you can choose a name and icon for Eve Light Strip.
10) Pairing is now done. Click on "Done" at the top right of the Eve app.
11) Eve Light Strip can now be controlled via HomeKit or a Mac that is connected to the same Wi-Fi network and via Elgato Stream Deck.
To control Eve Light Strip from a Mac or using Elgato Stream Deck, Control Center for macOS must be installed.
Download Control Center for macOS from elgato.com/downloads