Below is a comprehensive list of Elgato Wave Link releases.
Elgato Wave Link Release Notes - Software Download Links
Wave Gain Lock
Has your input gain been changing on its own? Rest assured, your Wave microphone is not glitching. Other applications are automatically adjusting your gain level in an attempt to make your life easier. Sometimes it works but most often not. Which is why this update features Wave Gain Lock, a handy safeguard you can activate to prohibit third-party apps from tweaking your gain. Now, exclusive control is yours via the onboard dial, Wave Link app, and Stream Deck.
PlayStation 4 Support:Wave:1 and Wave:3 now work natively as a microphone when connected to a PS4.
LED Meter Direction (Wave:3 only)
Control Dial Configuration (Wave:1 only)Minor bug fixes, localization improvements, and more
We've added a Setup Wizard to help you get started even faster. Please note that if you've used Wave Link before this update, you will not see this Setup Wizard.
Bug fixes and optimizations:
- The Windows message box "Are you sure you want to quit Wave Link?" is no longer displayed when updating software or shutting down your system.
- Minor bug fixes, localization improvements, and more
Wave Link is now available in the following languages:
This update includes back-end changes to prepare for two Stream Deck integration improvements which you, our awesome community, requested:
- We're adding a new action called Toggle Monitor Mix, which lets you switch between two Monitor Mix output devices — such as headphones and speakers — at the tap of a key.
- Adjust Input Volume now adjusts Stream Mix and Monitor Mix together as one when their faders are linked.
• Launching Wave Link on Windows now shows the user interface, always
• No more stuttering after opening Wave Link for the first time on macOS
• Wave Link won’t crash when updating on macOS
• The Stream Deck integration on macOS looks perfect
• Your precious GoXLR audio device icons will not be overridden
• Monitor Mix now displays the GoXLR system audio device as an output
• 1.1 is First Public Release of Wave Link
• Create two completely independent output mixes
• Nine independent input channels to blend audio sources in real time
• Stream Deck integration
• Device support for Wave:1 and Wave:3