Ring Light can be paired to a Wi-Fi network using a compatible Android device.
Control Center For Android
You should download this app for the easiest Android pairing process:
Control Center for Android:
Android Pairing Steps
Be sure the Ring Light power switch is turned to the On or I position. If the power switch is off, the light will not show during pairing.
1) With Control Center for Android Installed, open the app.
2) On the top right, tap on the Gear Cog icon to go into Settings, Tap on Add New Accessory.
3) A small window will appear listing any unpaired Ring Light units. They will have a randomized four character suffix such as "Elgato Ring Light A123."
4) Tap on the Ring Light in the listing to select it, and tap Connect.
If you have multiple lights and aren't sure which you're selecting, you can also tap on Identify to have the Ring Light flash.
5) You now will need to select which WiFi network you wish to add the Ring Light to and input the related WiFi password. Then hit Continue. The Control Center app will now proceed to add the Ring Light to your Wifi network. This can take up to 10 seconds.
You should see a message confirming the light was added. Ring Light will now show up in the Control Center app on your Android, Windows, MacOS, or iOS device.
If Ring Light is not found by in the Wi-Fi settings, then Ring Light needs to be reset.
To reset Ring Light, follow these steps:
1) Press and hold the power button in the ‘II’ position for 10 seconds, until the light blinks 3 times.
2) Release the power button and wait 5 seconds.
3) Now turn on Ring Light by setting the power button to ‘I’.