In some cases, it may be possible that your Wave Link software may be stuck at Connect Wave Microphone or Launching Audio Engine.
This may be happening when the drivers aren't installed correctly, or perhaps the device was accidentally disabled in Windows 10.
To check on that, you can open the Windows 10 Sound settings to see if that is the case:
Type Control Panel into Windows search > then select Sound
If you don't see the Sound icon, then change the View by to large icons
Other typical screens you may see when the drivers are not installed correctly are shown below:
If this is the case, and it will not work, then please try the steps below:
* Quit the Wave Link Application via the Windows system tray (lower right corner on the Desktop)
* Disconnect the Wave:1 or Wave:3 microphone from your PC
* Go to C:\Program files\elgato\Wavelink\Firmware\DriverSetup\ and run the setup.exe
* Restart the computer when the installation has completed
* Open Wave Link
* When asked, please attach the Wave:1 or Wave:3 microphone
* Wait for a bit and see if the Wave Link software is launching
If the problem should remain, then please contact us here.