Below is a comprehensive list of Elgato EpocCam releases for Windows 10.
Elgato EpocCam for Windows Release Notes - Software Download Links
- Resolved a problem where connection between EpocCam and the Windows PC cannot be established properly.
- Resolved a bug where the EpocCam desktop driver would become unresponsive after a certain amount of time.
- The Windows driver installer now removes older versions of EpocCam, which fixes an issue with flickering video.
- PLEASE NOTE - Version 2021.3 of the iOS app requires the use of this new driver. The older drivers will not work at all.
- PLEASE NOTE - Uninstall any older Kinoni drivers for EpocCam to use the latest Elgato 3.3 Drivers effectively. See this article for more details.
- This update brings with it completely new under-the-hood architecture for improved video quality and lower latency.
- Thanks to this new architecture, video bit rates have been increased up to 13 Mbps when using Wi-Fi, and up to 84 Mbps when connected via USB.
- Video from EpocCam on your computer is now processed by the GPU, improving overall system performance.
- Microphone audio is now captured in stereo on compatible iPhone / iPad models.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements to network discovery, NDI mode, Wi-Fi connectivity, and more.
This release includes a new Portrait Mode. This mode requires downloading and updating the EpocCam Driver.
Fixed BSOD while running EpocCam Viewer