Below is a comprehensive list of Elgato EpocCam Driver releases for Windows 10.
With the release of EpocCam 2022.2, EpocCam is now integrated and uses Elgato Camera Hub.
The standalone driver is no longer required.
Elgato EpocCam for Windows Release Notes - Software Download Links
- Fixed an issue that could result in loss of video signal.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in video freezing or no connection that could be triggered by heavy system load with certain networking drivers.
- Systems without hardware video decoding support such as some older Mac Pro models work with EpocCam again.
- The Windows driver is now 64-bit.
- Various fixes and performance improvements.
- Resolved a problem where connection between EpocCam and the Windows PC cannot be established properly.
- Resolved a bug where the EpocCam desktop driver would become unresponsive after a certain amount of time.
- The Windows driver installer now removes older versions of EpocCam, which fixes an issue with flickering video.
- PLEASE NOTE - Version 2021.3 of the iOS app requires the use of this new driver. The older drivers will not work at all.
- PLEASE NOTE - Uninstall any older Kinoni drivers for EpocCam to use the latest Elgato 3.3 Drivers effectively. See this article for more details.
- This update brings with it completely new under-the-hood architecture for improved video quality and lower latency.
- Thanks to this new architecture, video bit rates have been increased up to 13 Mbps when using Wi-Fi, and up to 84 Mbps when connected via USB.
- Video from EpocCam on your computer is now processed by the GPU, improving overall system performance.
- Microphone audio is now captured in stereo on compatible iPhone / iPad models.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements to network discovery, NDI mode, Wi-Fi connectivity, and more.
This release includes a new Portrait Mode. This mode requires downloading and updating the EpocCam Driver.
Fixed BSOD while running EpocCam Viewer