Stream Deck 5.0 introduced thousands of Music and Sound Effect tracks to Stream Deck that can be used royalty-free. These sounds are provided through an integration with our partners.
Our partners will automatically add your YouTube channel to their internal whitelist, meaning if you use Stream Deck's Music and Sound Effects, the audio will not be accidentally claimed. This requires Stream Deck 5.1 or newer.
To ensure your account is added to the whitelist it needs to be added to Stream Deck.
Add YouTube Account to Stream Deck
1) Open the Stream Deck Preferences
2) In the Preferences, open the Account tab
3) At the bottom of the Accounts tab, click on the + icon
4) Select YouTube
5) Your system's default browser will open. Select the email account you use for YouTube or log into that account
6) If you have multiple YouTube accounts, select the one to which you will upload videos that include Stream Deck Music and Sound Effects.
- Note: If you upload videos to multiple accounts, they need to be added to Stream Deck individually by repeating these steps and selecting a different account.
7) Choose 'Allow' to let Stream Deck receive your YouTube account information.
8) If you see this Window in your browser the account has been added to the Stream Deck software and you can close the browser
9) The setup is now complete. Stream Deck will notify our partners with your account details.