Wave Link effects have arrived! Wave Link is now a VST2 and VST3 host. This means that you can add VST2 & VST3 plugins to Wave Link channels. Note: AAX and other effect file formats are not supported.
VST support is currently only available through our 1.4 Beta. More information on downloading this test version of our software: Wave Link 1.4 Beta - Introducing VST3 Support for Audio Effects 🎤
Below will help get you started and a list of free VST plugins.
Register VSTs 🔍
1) Open Wave Link and open the settings at the top right.
2) In the settings, window click on the audio effects tab.
3) Click on "Rescan plugins."
4) Wave Link will scan for any installed VSTs at these locations:
- VST3: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- VST2: Must be selected within Wave Link > Preferences > Audio Effects
Add VST to a channel 🔊
Adding a VST to a channel is easy.
1) Below the mix sliders, you'll see a new effects icon. Click on it.
2) In the effects pop-over, click on the + icon and select the effect you would like to add.
3) Once the effect is added, move the mouse over it to access its settings by clicking on the gear cog icon.
4) You can configure the effect settings and then close the panel. Your settings are saved!
5) Use the monitor mix and stream mix toggles to enable or disable all effects for that submix.
6) The 🔈 icon next to the VST allows you to enable/disable the effect.
Free VST Plugins 🔌
VST FX Suite
Reaplugs (VST2) by Reaper
The popular Reaper's Reaplugs offers a range of filters to take your audio to the next level. The filters that you get within this pack are:
- ReaFir - EQ & Dynamics
- Reaeq - Equalizer
- Reagate - Noise Gate
- Reacomp - Compressor
- Reacontrolmidi - MIDI
- Readelay - Multi-tap Delay
- Reajs - Multi-Effects Processor
- Reastream - Sends audio and MIDI data over a local network
- Reaxcomp - Multi-Band Compressor
RENEGATE (VST3) by Auburn Sounds
A full-band Gate plugin. It has a smooth, natural sound, and is quick to operate.
Noise Supression (VST2) by poettig & werman
A real-time noise suppression plugin for voice based on Xiph's RNNoise.
Note some VST plugins may not have visible dials/sliders like seen above. For more information about this plugin: https://github.com/werman/noise-suppression-for-voice
SweetVox (VST3) by Analog Obession
Intelligent processor with a de-esser!
Graillon (VST3) by Auburn Sounds
A vocal live changer that brings countless possibilities to Wave Link. Some features the free plugins offer are Pitch-Tracking Modulation, Pitch Shifter & Pitch Correction.
TDR VOS SlickEQ (VST3) by TOKYO DAWN RECORDS
A mixing/mastering equalizer designed for ease of use, musical flexibility, and impeccable sound.
Vocal Doubler (VST3) by iZotope
Designed to enhance your vocal with a natural doubling effect, adding richness and depth.