This guide will go over how to set up Game Capture HD60 S+ with OBS Studio on macOS.
- Elgato Game Capture HD60 S+
- Apple Mac computer
- macOS 10.13 or newer installed
- OBS Studio 27.2.2 or newer installed
1) Open OBS Studio
2) In the Sources box click on the + icon and select Video Capture Device
3) Give the source a name such as Game Capture HD60 S+, then click on OK.
4) In the Device Properties Window, select Elgato Game Capture HD60 S+ from the dropdown menu.
From the preset dropdown select 1920x1080 then click on OK.
Video is being captured and now audio needs to be captured.
6) In the Sources box click on the + icon and select Audio Input Capture
7) Give the source a name such as Game Capture HD60 S+ Audio and then click on OK
8) In the Device dropdown menu select the Elgato Game Capture HD60 S+ then click on OK.
Video and audio from Game Capture HD60 S+ are now being captured in OBS Studio.