This article will guide you on connecting the PlayStation 5 to the Elgato Game Capture HD60 X.
Inputs and Outputs
HD60 X has one HDMI input, one HDMI output, one USB output, and one audio input.
This connects to a game console or other video source. Signals protected by HDCP can't be used.
This sends the HDMI signal in real-time to a TV or display, so you can play your game normally.
Analog Audio In
This connects to an analog audio source, using a 3.5mm cable. This is the audio line-in and not a microphone port.
This USB-C port sends the captured video to your computer via USB 3.x.
Before the PlayStation 5 can be captured, HDCP must be disabled.
1) Connect your PlayStation 5 directly to your TV set or display via HDMI, without using Elgato Game Capture HD60 X.
2) Visit the Settings > System section of the PlayStation 5 interface, and turn off Enable HDCP. After that, you can use your PlayStation 5 with Elgato Game Capture HD60 X.
1) Connect your PlayStation 5 to the HDMI In of HD60 X via an HDMI cable
2) Connect the HDMI Out of HD60 X to your TV or display via an HDMI cable.
3) Connect the HD60 X to your computer via a USB cable.
4) Open 4K Capture Utility or OBS Studio to start capturing right away or add HD60 X to your preferred streaming software such as XSplit, SLOBS, and more.