This is a maintenance update and focuses on bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Accessories can now be added to Control Center via IP address when the computer is connected by means of Ethernet without a Wi-Fi adapter present.
- A notification will alert you when the battery in Key Light Mini is running low.
- You can disable notifications for low battery notifications as well as accessory firmware updates.
- Added logging for when Wi-Fi signal strength falls below an acceptable threshold to help our support teams with troubleshooting connection issues.
- Various stability improvements for the pairing process.