Release Date: 15 December 2022
Here are the changes in Elgato Camera Hub 1.5.1.
You can download Camera Hub 1.5.1 by clicking on the links below.
What's new in Camera Hub 1.5.1?
🆕 Lock Settings
When focus and exposure are set to automatic, and you like what you see, you can now lock in those settings indefinitely.
🆕 Facecam Firmware 4.09
This release contains new firmware for Facecam, which includes the following improvements:
- Added MJPEG as a fallback video format. MJPEG requires less USB bandwidth and improves compatibility with programs that cannot handle uncompressed video.
- Updated the ISP algorithm to reduce the occurrence of extremely bright pixels.
Click here to Learn how to update your Facecam firmware.
🆕 Mirror and Flip for Virtual Camera
You can now mirror or flip your video feed in third-party apps like OBS and Zoom.
Note: To use Mirror or Flip, select Elgato Virtual Camera as your camera input in applications.
🛠️ Improvements & bug fixes
- (macOS) Virtual Camera has been upgraded to 1080p at 60 fps, up from 30 fps.
- Added handling for properly restoring compensation / ISO when using Facecam.
- Resolved a bug with A-series NVIDIA GPU detection.
- The default value of NVIDIA background blur has been adjusted to 5% for better effect.