Release Date: 28 July 2023
Here are the changes in Elgato Camera Hub 1.7.
You can download Camera Hub 1.7 by clicking on the link below.
What's new in Camera Hub 1.7?
🆕 Expanded EpocCam Control
EpocCam turns your phone into a webcam, and with this update, control a broader range of settings to get the precise image you want.
New settings include:
- Pan and tilt
- Increased zoom range on select iOS devices by up to 400%
- White Balance and Tint control
The Camera Hub plugin for Stream Deck has been updated to support these new settings, including full support for Stream Deck + dials.
Requires EpocCam 2023.2 or later.
📷 New Virtual Camera (macOS)
The virtual camera uses a new framework, deeply integrated by Apple into macOS, ensuring expanded and seamless app compatibility.
🛠️ Performance improvements and bug fixes
- A message will now appear when a new firmware update is available for Facecam Pro. We want to ensure you don't miss any image improvements.
- Added firmware update support for Cam Link and Cam Link 4K. (macOS)
- Camera Hub now appears as a program when pressing CMD+tab. (macOS)