This guide will cover connecting a smartphone with Prompter.
To follow this guide, you will need these items:
- ¼“ Smartphone Mount (sold separately)
- A smartphone
- If you are using a DSLR or mirrorless with an interchangeable lens, please view the DSLR/Mirrorless setup guide.
- Universal shroud backplate included with Prompter
- Camera L bracket included with Prompter
- Mount with a ¼“ screw for mounting Prompter
How to connect a Smartphone with Prompter
1) Seat the universal shroud backplate into the back of Prompter. There is a tab at the bottom of the opening to help guide the backplate. Fasten the universal shroud backplate with the two thumbscrews.
2) Attach the L bracket using the provided thumbscrew. Do not tighten it fully.
3) The camera L bracket has multiple thumbscrew rails to accommodate different types of webcams and cameras (sold separately). The left and right L rails enable you to mount a smartphone clamp to use a smartphone with Elgato Prompter.