Cam Link 4K offers ultra-low-latency technology to make streaming easy, and you can also record footage directly to your hard drive without time restrictions.
It is a USB stick that has a female HDMI port on one end, and a male USB 3.0 port on the other end.
Any camera with unencrypted HDMI output and a supported resolution and frame rate will appear as a webcam in various applications.
- HDMI (unencrypted)
- 480p (720 by 480 resolution, up to 60 fps) NTSC
- 576p (720 by 576 resolution, up to 50 fps) PAL
- 720p (1280 by 720 resolution, up to 60 fps)
- 1080i (1920 by 1080 resolution, interlaced, up to 60 fps)
- 1080p (1920 by 1080 resolution, up to 60 fps)
- 2160p (3840 by 2160 resolution, up to 30 fps)
In the Box:
- Cam Link 4K
- USB 3.0 extension cable (9 inches long)
- Quick Start Guide