Wave Link can have up to 8 inputs, either virtual inputs or physical inputs in the form of a microphone or line-in source.
How to Route Audio From a Specific Program to Wave Link
1) Open Wave Link
2) Add the input to Wave Link which will be used. In this example the Music Input is used
3) Click on the Windows 10 sound settings icon at the top right of Wave Link to open the Windows 10 sound settings
4) Find the program that will have its audio output changed. In this example we're using Spotify
5) The left drop down is the output, and the right drop down is the input.
6) In the left drop down menu, select the desired Wave Link channel which the audio will play through
7) The setup should look like this
8) In Wave Link, the audio monitor bars should be moving in the Music input and if the monitor output device was setup the music should be heard