Elgato offers a comprehensive selection of capture devices, each suited to a particular setup. Below you'll find a summary of their features and suggested uses.
Prefer to watch a video? Here you go:
Want a guided experience? Try the capture card selector:
Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2
- Works with Windows 10
- Connects to a PC via a PCIe 2.0 x4 interface
- Captures up to 4K60 HDR or a high frame rate of 1080p240Hz or 1440p144Hz
- Gameplay passthrough up to 4K60 HDR or a high frame rate of 1080p240Hz or 1440p144Hz
- Instant Gameview Low Latency preview thanks to the PCIe connection.
- Built-in HDR to SDR tone mapping, so you can play in 4K60 HDR while streaming in SDR.
- Multi-Device Compatibility: Multiple Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2 can be installed on one PC.
- Multi App Support: use a single Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2 in multiple software applications simultaneously, e.g., stream at a low bit rate with overlays and record a clean 4K60 HDR version.
- Capturing the highest quality 4K60 HDR video from Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 Pro.
- Dual-PC Setups: Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2 features an HDMI 2.0 input and output, and is thus capable of capturing and passing through high refresh rate signals such as 1080p240Hz and 1440p144Hz. This makes Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2 the ideal choice when using a two-PC streaming setup.
Game Capture 4K60 S+
- Works with Windows 10
- Standalone 4K60 HDR recording to SD card
- Connects to a PC via USB 3.0
- Captures up to 4K60 HDR
- Gameplay passthrough up to 4K60 HDR
- Game Capture 4K60 S+ can record to an SD card without requiring a PC. It is ideal for when recording video on the go or for recording high-quality 4K60 HDR video to an SD card when the PC is not powerful enough.
- Capturing high-quality HEVC 4K60 HDR video from Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 Pro.
Cam Link 4K
- Works with Windows 10 and macOS
- Connects to a computer via USB 3.0
- Captures up to 1080p60 or 4K30
- Cam Link 4K does not feature passthrough since it is not required when capturing a camera feed
- Using your high-quality camera as a webcam: capture the video output of a DSLR, camcorder, action cam, and other types of cameras.
Be sure to check our growing list of supported cameras here - https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/cam-link/camera-check.
Contact Customer Support
We hope this information has helped inform your decision about which capture card is right for you.
If there are any further questions, our customer support team would be happy to answer them.
Contact Elgato Customer Support - http://e.lga.to/help