To control Elgato Light Strip via Elgato Stream Deck, you will need to download two things:
- Elgato Stream Deck software version 4.0 or later
- Elgato Control Center software version 1.1.3 or later
You can get both of those here: https://www.elgato.com/downloads
Stream Deck Setup
1) Once you launch Elgato Stream Deck software, click on "More Actions."
2) A new window will appear. Search and download Control Center from the list. Once downloaded, close the "More Actions" window.
3) Control Center should now appear on the list with some of the following features.
- Set Brightness
- Adjust Brightness
- Set Temperature
- Adjust Temperature
- Set Color
4) Drag any of these Actions to the canvas and select Light Strip as the device.
Light Strip is not listed under “Accessory.”
If Light Strip is not appearing, ensure the computer is connected to the same network/router that Light Strip is connected to. Otherwise, you won’t be able to control the Light Strip.
For more information: Elgato Light Strip - Not Found by Control Center
Need additional assistance? Please visit our Contact Us page.