This guide will cover how to setup Cam Link Pro in Streamlabs OBS.
Cam Link Pro installed in a desktop PC
- Installation video
4K Capture Utility 1.7.4 or newer installed
Streamlabs OBS installed and up to date
1) Open Streamlabs OBS
2) Select the scene to add Cam Link Pro to
3) Click on the + icon above the Sources box
4) In the Add Source menu select Video Capture Device then click Add Source
6) Give the Source a name. For example, Cam Link Pro HDMI 1, then click Add Source
7) Now, select one of the four Cam Link Pro inputs you want to add, then click on OK.
All other settings can be left on default settings.
8) Click on Done to close the settings.
To add each HDMI input as its own source, simply repeat these steps, each time selecting a different HDMI input. You can mix and match the HDMI inputs in any number of scenes you want. You can have a scene with just one Cam Link Pro input, or a scene with all 4 added at once.