Here are the changes in 4K Capture Utility 1.7.2.
You can download 4K Capture Utility 1.7.2 by clicking on the link below.
- Hardware drivers are available here.
What's New in 4K Capture Utility 1.7.2.
General improvements and bug fixes
- Better handling of format changes during a recording session.
- Warning for 4K60 4:2:2 input is no longer displayed for HD60 S+ if the actual input is 4K30.
- Scrubbing in Flashback Recording no longer causes audio doubling.
- Live Commentary was erroneously included in the first recording after enabling Flashback Recording in Preferences. Not anymore.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused 4KCU to hang during format changes, or when Flashback Recording was restarted.
- 4K60 S+ Recording LED no longer flashes when Live Commentary is switched off in 4K Capture Utility.