Here are the changes in Elgato 4K Capture Utility 1.7.
You can download 4K Capture Utility 1.7 by clicking on the link below.
What's New in 4K Capture Utility 1.7.
Device Support for Game Capture 4K60 S+
At CES in January we debuted 4K60 S+ -- our most powerful external capture solution yet.
In addition to USB 3.0 connectivity for capturing to a PC, 4K60 S+ features a memory card slot to record gorgeous 4K60 HDR10 gameplay directly to an SD card without a connected computer. Onboard HEVC encoding keeps file sizes manageable, while true zero-lag passthrough displays high-fidelity Xbox One X and PS4 Pro games in their original format for an uninterrupted, authentic gaming experience.
Game Capture 4K60 S+ is available for purchase now from the Elgato Online Store.
Screen Link 1.0.5 Compatibility
Smarter, faster, smoother. This update makes Screen Link even better in some small but all-important ways:
- Improved compatibility with iOS 13.x.
- Enhanced low latency (dependent on local network performance).
- The front camera can now be un-mirrored in your capture feed.
- Overall improvements.
Download Screen Link on the iOS App Store now.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Flashback Recording and the File Player got lots of love in this update.
- Performance improvements when using NVIDIA GPUs.
- Seeking while Flashback is active is now available while recording.
- Playback no longer stops after scrubbing.
- Scrubbing works in playback mode.
- Settings are no longer applied with a delay for HD60 S and HD60 S+.
- Clicking on 'Reset to Default' also resets picture settings.
If you're experiencing the issues mentioned below, please contact our support team to enquire about the firmware update procedure.
- Includes latest firmware that fixes compatibility issues with AMD USB controllers.
Cam Link 4K
- Includes latest firmware that fixes color reproduction issues for some cameras.
- Includes latest firmware and driver that fixes rarely occurring video issues.