Here are the changes in Elgato 4K Capture Utility 1.7.
You can download 4K Capture Utility 1.7 by clicking on the link below.
- Hardware drivers are available here.
What's New in 4K Capture Utility 1.7.
Device Support for Game Capture 4K60 S+
At CES in January we debuted 4K60 S+ -- our most powerful external capture solution yet.
In addition to USB 3.0 connectivity for capturing to a PC, 4K60 S+ features a memory card slot to record gorgeous 4K60 HDR10 gameplay directly to an SD card without a connected computer. Onboard HEVC encoding keeps file sizes manageable, while true zero-lag passthrough displays high-fidelity Xbox One X and PS4 Pro games in their original format for an uninterrupted, authentic gaming experience.
Game Capture 4K60 S+ is available for purchase now from the Elgato Online Store.
Screen Link 1.0.5 Compatibility
Smarter, faster, smoother. This update makes Screen Link even better in some small but all-important ways:
- Improved compatibility with iOS 13.x.
- Enhanced low latency (dependent on local network performance).
- The front camera can now be un-mirrored in your capture feed.
- Overall improvements.
Download Screen Link on the iOS App Store now.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Flashback Recording and the File Player got lots of love in this update.
- Performance improvements when using NVIDIA GPUs.
- Seeking while Flashback is active is now available while recording.
- Playback no longer stops after scrubbing.
- Scrubbing works in playback mode.
- Settings are no longer applied with a delay for HD60 S and HD60 S+.
- Clicking on 'Reset to Default' also resets picture settings.
If you're experiencing the issues mentioned below, please contact our support team to enquire about the firmware update procedure.
- Includes latest firmware that fixes compatibility issues with AMD USB controllers.
Cam Link 4K
- Includes latest firmware that fixes color reproduction issues for some cameras.
- Includes latest firmware and driver that fixes rarely occurring video issues.