If you ordered a product at Elgato.com and do not want it anymore, or need to cancel your order, you can follow the steps in this article.
- How to find your order number
- How to return your order
How to find your order number
If you were logged into your Elgato.com account when you placed the order
You can find your order by clicking My Account on the upper right corner. After logging in, click My Orders on the left sidebar (labeled as (1) in the below screenshot). If you can return or cancel an order, you will see the option to do so in the ACTION column (2).
If you placed an order using Guest Checkout
Please check your email inbox for the order or delivery confirmation emails that were sent to you when the order was created or shipped. All you need is your order number and the email address on the order.
How to return your order
To return your order, go to https://returns.elgato.com, then enter the email address you used to place the order, and the order number. The option to return your order will be available for up to 60 days after your order has been delivered to you.
NOTE: If the item you want to return is incorrect, damaged, or defective, and you would like it replaced, please go here to create a help ticket.
- Click https://returns.elgato.com to go to the ELGATO Returns Center.
- Enter the order number and e-mail address you used to place your order.
- Select the item and quantity you are returning. Please also indicate the reason for the return. You can only select one item per return request. Click Continue.
- At the end, the amount that will be refunded to your original payment method will be listed. If you have an order with multiple line items that was eligible for a promotion, but is no longer eligible after the item you are returning, the refund amount will be adjusted to reflect that.
- If you are returning multiple items, all items can be placed in the same package.
- Once the return reaches Elgato's warehouse, the refund will be issued to the original payment method automatically. It may take 2-3 business days for the refund to show up in your account, depending on the payment method and bank.
If you encounter any issues, please contact us using our online contact form.