Serial and Model numbers contain information about Elgato products that can be used to help provide more accurate Support.
They are typically preceded by "Model" and "Serial No." and are printed next to some other reference information and certification logos.
The Elgato product’s packaging will also have the serial and model numbers printed on it as part of a barcode label on the box.
If you no longer have the original packaging, or are not sure where to find the labels – please refer to the list below of typical locations of these stickers:
• Cam Link 4K: On back of the device.
• Game Capture HD60 S / HD60 S+ / 4K60 S+ (External Capture Cards): On the bottom of the device.
• Game Capture HD60 PRO / 4K60 (Internal PCIe Capture Cards): Sticker on the rear of the circuit board; the opposite side to the metal heat sink.
• Green Screen / Green Screen MT: On the packaging only.
• Key Light / Key Light Air: Printed on the rear of the panel.
• Ring Light: Printed on the rear of the black mounting / control block located at the bottom side of the Ring Light.
• Stream Deck and Stream Deck XL: On the rear side of the Stream Deck; opposite the buttons.
• Stream Deck Mini: Model number on the base; serial printed on the right hand edge.
• Thunderbolt Docks: On the bottom of the device.
• Video Capture: On the back of the device.