Cam Link Pro's Multiview feature can be controlled by using the Cam Link Pro Stream Deck Plugin.
This guide will go over how to setup Stream Deck with Cam Link Pro.
These are the requirements to use Cam Link Pro with Stream Deck
- Cam Link Pro installed in a PCIe slot
- Stream Deck software installed
- Stream Deck device or Stream Deck mobile
- 4K Capture Utility installed
1) Open the Stream Deck software
2) Open the Stream Deck store
3) Search for Cam Link Pro
4) lick on install
5) The Cam Link Pro plugin comes with one action Set Multview Mode
6) Drag Set Multiview Mode onto a key
7) Click on the key to open the property inspector below
8) Using the layout dropdown menu, select the layout that will be set when the key is pressed
- Fullscreen displays a single input on the entire video
- Picture-in-picture displays a fullscreen input with a secondary input above it in a corner
- Side-by-side displays two inputs next to each other
- Triple displays three inputs next to each other
- Quad displays all four inputs next to each other
9) Once a layout is selected, the position of the inputs within the layout can be changed using the dropdown menu. Note: Not all layouts have position settings.
10) Now that the layout and position is set, use the input dropdown menus to select inputs that will be used in the layout.
11) The key is now configured.
Tap the key to set Multview to the configured layout.
You can configure more keys with different layouts, and for advanced functionality you can add Set Multiview Mode to Multi Actions to create programmed multi angle productions.