The following is a video showing how to set up Cam Link Pro.
If the video doesn't appear in your browser, you can view it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHBE5obubPA
These are the requirements to setup and use Cam Link Pro.
- Cam Link Pro
- A desktop PC with an available PCIe 2.0 x4 slot or better
- Internet connection
1) Disconnect the power cord from the PC
2) Take off the PC side panel
3) Find an available PCIe 2.0 x4 or larger
4) Using a screwdriver, remove the PCIe slot cover
5) Insert Cam Link Pro into the PCIe slot firmly.
6) Using the screw from the PCIe slot cover, fasten Cam Link Pro to the case.
7) With Cam Link Pro installed, install the PC case side panel.
8) Cam Link Pro is now installed.
9) Connect the supply cord to the PC and turn it on
10) Download and install the latest version of the 4K Capture Utility software
11) Once the 4K Capture Utility is installed, restart the PC
12) Cam Link Pro is now ready to be used in 4K Capture Utility or other software.