This guide will cover how to add Cam Link Pro in XSplit.
Cam Link Pro installed in a desktop PC
- Setup guide
4K Capture Utility version 1.7.4 or newer installed
XSplit installed and up to date
1) Open Xsplit
2) Select the scene you want to add Cam Link Pro to
3) Click on Add Source
4) Hover the mouse over Devices, then video, and select the HDMI input you want to capture from Cam Link Pro
5) To capture audio from the same HDMI input, right click on Cam Link Pro source that was just added
6) From the Audio Input dropdown, select the HDMI input. For example, if you added the audio from HDMI 1, select HDMI 1 in the audio input menu.
7) Choose whether to play audio from Cam Link Pro through desktop speakers or out to the Stream Only.
To add each HDMI input as its own source, simply repeat these steps, each time selecting a different HDMI input. You can mix and match the HDMI inputs in any number of scenes you want. You can have a scene with just one Cam Link Pro input, or a scene with all 4 added at once.