This guide will go over how to setup Cam Link Pro and Multiview with Discord.
Cam Link Pro installed in a desktop PC
- Setup guide
4K Capture Utility 1.7.4 or newer installed
Discord build 81329 or newer installed
1) Open Discord and navigate down to the bottom left corner and find the User Settings, as indicated by the cog wheel below your Discord username.
2) Click on the cog, and navigate down to the Voice & Video section of the Settings
3) Navigate to the Camera dropdown menu under Video Settings. Open up this menu, and select Cam Link Pro HDMI 1 / Multiview as the Camera source.
4) Once you’ve selected the video input, click on test video inside the camera preview for a real time view of the selected input.
Setting Up Multiview
With Multiview selected as the camera input to Discord, you can show up to all four inputs of Cam Link Pro at the same time through the different Multiview layouts.
Configuring Multiview can be done in two ways:
- 4K Capture Utility in the Cam Link Pro settings
- If you have a Stream Deck, by using the Cam Link Pro plugin
If you are not looking to use Multiview, you can select any of the other HDMI inputs in the list to enable that HDMI input as your camera.