This guide will go over how to setup Cam Link Pro and Multiview with Google Meet
Cam Link Pro installed in a desktop PC
- Setup guide
4K Capture Utility 1.7.4 or newer installed
1) While on the Google Meet homepage navigate up to the top right hand corner and find the Settings, as indicated by the cog icon.
2) After the Settings have been opened, navigate to the Video section on the left.
3) Open up the Camera dropdown menu, and select Cam Link Pro HDMI 1 / Multiview as the Camera source.
4) Once you’ve selected the video input, you can view the camera preview in the box to the right.
Setting Up Multiview
With Multiview selected as the camera input to Google Meet, you can show up to all four inputs of Cam Link Pro at the same time through the different Multiview layouts.
Configuring Multiview can be done in two ways:
- 4K Capture Utility in the Cam Link Pro settings
- If you have a Stream Deck, by using the Cam Link Pro plugin
If you are not looking to use Multiview, you can select any of the other HDMI inputs in the list to enable that HDMI input as your camera.