This guide will go over how to setup Cam Link Pro with OBS Studio.
Cam Link Pro installed in a desktop PC
- Setup guide
4K Capture Utility 1.7.4 or newer installed
OBS Studio version 27.0 or newer installed
1) Open OBS Studio
2) Select the scene Cam Link Pro will be added to
3) Click on the + icon under the sources list or right click inside the sources box
4) Select Video Capture Device
5) Give the source a name. For example, Cam Link Pro HDMI 1.
6) Click on OK.
5) In the Properties window click on the Device dropdown list, and select the Cam Link Pro input you want to add to OBS.
You’ll see 4 Cam Link Pro sources, each corresponding to one of the Cam Link Pro HDMI inputs.
All other settings can be left as is unless you have a specific reason for changing them.
7) Once you’ve selected the input, click on OK.
To add each HDMI input as its own source, simply repeat these steps, each time selecting a different HDMI input. You can mix and match the HDMI inputs in any number of scenes you want. You can have a scene with just one Cam Link Pro input, or a scene with all 4 added at once and mix and match as desired.