This guide will go over how to setup Cam Link Pro and Multiview with Zoom.
Cam Link Pro installed in a desktop PC
- Setup guide
4K Capture Utility 1.7.4 or newer installed
Zoom Version 5.6.1 or newer installed
1) Navigate up to the top right corner and find the settings button, as indicated by a cog wheel.
2) Click on the cog, and navigate the Video section on the left.
3) Find the Camera dropdown menu under Video Options.
4) Open up this menu, and select Cam Link Pro HDMI 1 / Multiview as the Camera source.
5) Once you’ve selected the video input, you can view the camera preview in the box above.
Setting Up Multiview
With Multiview selected as the camera input to Zoom, you can show up to all four inputs of Cam Link Pro at the same time through the different Multiview layouts.
Configuring Multiview can be done in two ways:
- 4K Capture Utility in the Cam Link Pro settings
- If you have a Stream Deck, by using the Cam Link Pro plugin
If you are not looking to use Multiview, you can select any of the other HDMI inputs in the list to enable that HDMI input as your camera.