This guide will go over how to setup Cam Link Pro and Multiview with vMix
Cam Link Pro installed in a desktop PC
- Setup guide
4K Capture Utility 1.7.4 or newer installed
vMix version 188.8.131.52 or newer installed
1) Open vMix and navigate down to the bottom left corner and find the Add Input button.
2) Click on Add Input, and navigate down to the Camera section of the input list.
3) Navigate to the Camera dropdown menu.
4) Open up this menu, and select Cam Link Pro HDMI 1 / Multiview as the Camera source.
5) Once you’ve selected the video input, you will see the Cam Link Pro as a camera input on the dashboard
Setting Up Multiview
With Multiview selected as the camera input to vMix, you can show up to all four inputs of Cam Link Pro at the same time through the different Multiview layouts.
Configuring Multiview can be done in two ways:
- 4K Capture Utility in the Cam Link Pro settings
- If you have a Stream Deck, by using the Cam Link Pro plugin
If you are not looking to use Multiview, you can select any of the other HDMI inputs in the list to enable that HDMI input as your camera.