Here are the changes in 4K Capture Utility 1.7.1.
You can download 4K Capture Utility 1.7.1 by clicking on the link below.
What's New in 4K Capture Utility 1.7.1.
Hot off the heels of the 4K60 S+ launch, we've got 4K Capture Utility 1.7.1 for you with an exciting new feature and of course bug fixes and performance improvements.
Multi App support for HD60 S, HD60 Pro, and original 4K60 Pro
With 4K60 Pro MK.2 we launched a new feature called Multi App. It allows the capture device to be used in multiple different applications at the same time. Want to record clean 4K60 video in 4K Capture Utility while streaming in OBS Studio and private streaming to your friends in Discord? Easy.
In this update, we've extended Multi App support to HD60 S, HD60 Pro and the original 4K60 Pro.
Using Multi App is easy - Simply open the program you want to use the capture device in. Then, open another program you want to use the capture device in.
To learn more about Multi App support, take a look at this FAQ.
General improvements and bug fixes
- Improved performance and stability when capturing with 4K60 S+, especially over long durations.
- A new hotkey was added - Press F11 and 4K Capture Utility will go into fullscreen mode.
- Updated the wording when a USB issue is detected and now link to an FAQ that can help resolve USB related issues.
- Fixed a bug where if Flashback was enabled and a HDR recording was started the bit depth of the recording was 8-bit instead of the required 10-bit.
- Fixed an issue with 4K60 Pro MK.2 where audio would be desynced from video in HDR recordings
- Fixed a bug where the setting 'Allow interlaced formats' was not properly applied for Cam Link