We've had reports that certain browsers will have an unknown file format after being downloaded and cannot be opened from elgato.com/downloads. If you’re experiencing this, here are some troubleshooting steps to attempt.
- Verify the latest version of your web browser is installed.
- User another browser such as Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari.
- Clear the web browser’s cache.
- Reset the browser’s setting to default.
- Check if the installation file is missing the extension (Windows Users may need to rename the installation file and add .MSI to the end of the filename)
For additional help or questions, please contact our customer support team: elgato.com/help.