Stream Deck 6.2 introduced global font settings. In this guide, we'll show you how to customize these settings.
- Stream Deck 6.2 or later
Available for download at elgato.com.
What options are available for Keys and Dials
The Global Font Settings can customize font styles, sizes, and colors for titles, text, and other elements across your Stream Deck profiles. Here are the options available for keys and dials:
- Keys: You can adjust the font style, size, alignment, and color for titles and text.
- Dials: You can toggle the display of titles on and off and change the font color.
How to adjust Global Font Settings
To access and adjust Global Font Settings, follow these steps:
1) Launch the Stream Deck app.
2) Select the gear icon in the upper right corner to access the preferences menu.
3) Select the "Style" tab to access Global Font Settings.
4) Adjust the font style and size for titles, text, and other elements. You can also adjust the dials to toggle titles on and off.
5) If unsatisfied with the changes, you can revert them.
6) Click "Apply" to save the new global font settings.
*Note: Keys with custom font settings won't be affected.