Elgato Game Capture HD60 S+ can pass-through full 4K60 in HDR, and converts the incoming 4K60 HDR signal to 1080p60 HDR.
However, there is a limitation - the HDR signal must be in the YUV420 format. YUV422 is not supported.
If the input signal to HD60 S+ is YUV422, the image going to the computer will show black video.
Follow these instructions to turn off/disable the YUV422 output on consoles.
Xbox One S and Xbox One X
1) Open the Settings app
2) Navigate to Display & sound and select the Video output settings
3) In the Video output settings, select Video modes
4) In the Video modes, uncheck the option Allow YCC 4:2:2
PlayStation 4 Pro
The PlayStation 4 Pro automatically detects that the Elgato Game Capture HD60 S+ requires YUV420 and will not output YUV422 video.
However, if for some reason that fails, the PlayStation 4 Pro can be manually set to output YUV420.
1) Navigate to the Settings in the Cross-Media Bar
2) Go into the Settings and scroll down to Sound and Screen
3) In the Sound and Screen settings, open the Video Output Settings
4) Select the Resolution option and choose 2160p – YUV420