This article will guide you on connecting the Xbox Series X/S to Elgato HD60 S+.
This guide can be viewed in video format below:
Inputs and Outputs
HD60 S+ has two inputs, and two outputs:
This connects to a game console or other video source. Signals protected by HDCP can't be used.
Analog Audio In
This connects to an analog audio source, using an 3.5mm cable. This is audio line in, and not a microphone port.
This USB-C port sends the raw video to your computer via USB 3.x. This high speed connection allows for the Instant Gameview low latency preview of the HD60 S+. The preview will only be delayed by 50-100 milliseconds.
The USB cable also powers the HD60 S+ hardware.
This sends the HDMI signal in real time to a TV or display, so you can play your game normally.
1) Download and install the 4K Capture Utility software, version 1.7.2 or higher:
2) Connect your Xbox Series X/S to the HDMI In of HD60 S+ via an HDMI cable
3) Connect the HDMI Out of HD60 S+ to your TV or display via an HDMI cable.
4) Connect the HD60 S+ to your computer via a USB cable.
5) Open the 4K Capture Utility to start capturing right away or add HD60 S+ to your preferred streaming software such as OBS Studio, XSplit, SLOBS and more.