This article will go over how to install Wave Panels on a textured wall such as sheet rock or stucco.
Before installing the Wave Panels to your textured wall, we recommend you plan out your layout. This will ensure that you have enough room on your chosen wall, as well as making sure your choice of design fits your needs.
Tools for installation
These tools may be used to make installation easier:
- Tape measure
Installing Wave Panels
1) Begin by assembling the EasyClick frames.
2) Place the EasyClick Frame on the wall, and use a level to ensure proper alignment.
3) Using a pencil or other tool, mark where the EasyClick frames will be installed.
4) Placement of the Tesa strips is recommended on the upper portion of the EasyClick frame.
5) Take a Tesa adhesive strip, and take off the protective film on one the blue side. Place the Tesa strip on one of the corners of the EasyClick frame. Note that the blue end of the Tesa strip should be facing away from you.
To make removal easier, ensure that the Tesa strip lip is overhanging slightly on the inside of the frame.
6) Repeat this step by using a second Tesa adhesive strip. Each frame uses two Tesa strips.
7) Now place the EasyClick frame on the wall, and press firmly near where the Tesa strips are installed for 5 seconds.
8) Once the frames are securely installed, connect the frames together using the EasyClick Interconnects.
9) Repeat steps 7 and 8 for each frame
10) Now that the frames are installed, start placing the Wave Panels onto the frames. Make sure to press down firmly on the Wave Panels to ensure they are properly connected to the EasyClick frame.