This article will go over how to install Wave Panels on a textured wall such as sheet rock or stucco.
Before installing the Wave Panels to your textured wall, we recommend you plan out your layout. This will ensure that you have enough room on your chosen wall, as well as making sure your choice of design fits your needs.
Tools for installation
These tools are required for installing Wave Panels:
- Powered drill or screwdriver with a drill bit
- Powered drill or screwdriver with a philips head bit
These tools may be used to make installation easier:
- Tape measure
Installing Wave Panels
1) Begin by assembling the EasyClick frames.
2) Place the EasyClick Frame on the wall, and use a level to ensure proper alignment.
3) Using a pencil or other tool, mark where the EasyClick frames will be installed. Mark one point in a hole at the top of the EasyClick frame, and one point at the bottom. These are where screws will be used to secure the frames into place.
4) Using a drill bit, drill a small hole into the wall that was previously marked. Insert an anchor into the hole. It should fit with no wiggle or movement.
5) You are now ready to attach the EasyClick Frame to the wall. Place a washer over the screw, and holding the EasyClick frame in place, tighten the screw into the anchor.
6) Repeat these steps for each EasyClick frame.
7) Once the frames are securely installed, connect the frames together using the EasyClick Interconnects.
8) Now that the frames are installed, start placing the Wave Panels onto the frames. Make sure to press down firmly on the Wave Panels to ensure they are properly connected to the EasyClick frame.