Stream Deck has a library of professionally created icons in the form of icon packs that can be added to keys for total customization.
This guide will go over how to find, download and use Icon packs.
- Stream Deck 5.0 or newer
1) Open the Stream Deck Store
2) On the left side of the Store click on Icons.
3) This will open the Icons tab.
4) Searching for icon packs can be done by:
Use the filter to show icon packs in a certain art style.
Sort icon packs by popularity, recently added, top-rated, and alphabetically.
5) To preview an Icon pack and the icons it contains, clicks on the icon pack.
6) Once you've found an icon pack, click on download.
7) Now close the store.
8) Select the key that the icon will be applied to.
9) In the key's property inspector click on the + icon to open the Icon library
10) The icon library shows all of the installed Icon packs.
11) Click on an icon pack to show the individual icons contained in the pack
Pro tip: Move the mouse over icons with a GIF symbol to preview the GIF animation.
12) Click on an icon to instantly apply to the key.
13) With the icon applied the key title text can still be configured as desired.