Here are the changes in Wave Link 1.3.
You can download Elgato Wave link 1.3 by clicking on the links below.
What's new in Wave Link 1.3?
🆕 Introducing Wave XLR
A compact USB interface that gives your mic superpowers, Wave XLR features proprietary anti-distortion technology, swappable design components, and full integration with Wave Link.
Wave XLR feature highlights:
- Premium XLR to USB-C connection
- Use the Wave Link app to mix Wave XLR with multiple audio sources, plus create two independent mixes
- Proprietary Clipguard technology prevents microphone distortion
- Up to 75 dB of ultra-low-noise gain amplifies insensitive mics
- 48 V phantom power drives condenser microphones
- Dual selectable filters remove low frequencies
- High-power 3.5 mm headphone jack for clear zero-latency monitoring
- Capacitive mute button silences your mic feed upon the lightest touch
- Multifunctional control dial for mic gain, headphone volume, and mic / PC mix
- Faceplate and control dial can be swapped for different designs
🛠 Bug fixes & performance improvements
- All sliders are smoother than ever
- Fixed ballooning log files