Firmware updates for 4K60 Pro MK.2 deliver the latest improvements and bug fixes.
ℹ️ When performing a firmware update, it is critical that the update is not interrupted. While updating, please ensure the following:
⚠️ Do not close or quit 4K Capture Utility.
⚠️ Do not shut down or restart your computer.
Firmware Update Steps
1) Download and install the newest version of the Elgato 4K Capture Utility software here.
2) Open the 4K Capture Utility software
3) press and hold the CTRL key on your keyboard, and while doing so click on the preferences button at the top right of the 4K Capture Utility
4) Release the CTRL key.
5) In the preferences window, click on the Device tab.
6) Select the 4K60 Pro MK.2 and click on 'Update firmware' then follow the instructions.
⚠️ Do not close 4K Capture Utility during the firmware update.
⚠️ Do not shut down or restart your computer during the firmware update.
7) After the firmware update is complete, restart the PC.