This guide will cover Pan, Tilt, and Zoom controls with Facecam Pro.
Table of Content
1) To zoom with Facecam Pro, drag the Zoom / FOV slider.
2) When Zoom is above 100%, you can drag the preview square to capture a different view by clicking and dragging the frame.
Pan / Tilt Controls
1) To change the Pan or Tilt, select the arrows to adjust the framing.
Save a Frame Preset
1) Facecam Pro can save the PTZ configuration in four frame presets: A, B, C, and D.
2) Once the settings have been adjusted, select and HOLD A, B, C, or D to save a Preset.
3) A saving symbol icon will appear to indicate the saved settings.
Use a Frame Preset
Once frame presets are saved, click on the desired preset, and Pan, Tilt, and Zoom will transition to that preset.
Presets can also be triggered using the Stream Deck Plugin for Camera Hub.